Totalcare has been continuously developed over the past 15 years in close collaboration with General Practices, Allied Health Practitioners, Specialists and Hospitals across Australia. It is designed specifically for use in Healthcare environments. Our systems have proven themselves in the field over many years to be consistently stable and reliable and capable of handling both simple and complex multi disciplinary environments. Existing deployments span the spectrum from small General Practice installations to large centralised systems and sites distributed across multiple Australian states.
Our Totalcare product suite can be extended to include the following applications to compliment your business with our Totalcare Office+ and Clinicals Products;
- Totalcare “Liszt” provides support for live video and still image capture. The most common use for Totalcare “Liszt” is for capturing video from Endoscopy Machines, however any device providing a video output can be integrated.
- Totalcare “Strauss” is a module designed to provide support for switchboard operators.
- Totalcare “Vivaldi” is a module to interface with the Zeiss “Visupac” and “Forum” software for Ophthalmology.
- Totalcare “Sousa” is a module to interface with Terason ultrasound equipment.
- Totalcare “Dvorak” is an extension module to Totalcare Documents. It adds barcode recognition within scanned images to automatically match and import a document into the identified patient record.