The Patient registration screen is used to capture and manage demographic information about a patient. Totalcare can store a large amount of information about each patient, but only a minimal subset needs to be entered to register a patient.
Some of the key features of Totalcare’s patient registration and management are,
- Fast and efficient data entry.
- Preferred and Legal names.
- Extended demographics such as Marital status, Place of Birth, Indigenous/Islander status, Language, etc.
- Multiple addresses.
- Multiple phone numbers including email, fax and pager numbers.
- Family linkages – links family members to a ‘group’.
- Debt assignment path by family (Self payer, Dependant, Head of family) and/or linked other payer (Third party or other patient).
- Usual provider, location, appointment plan and fee type preferences.
- User defined General, Medical and Financial alerts including a Priority (Popup) alert indicator.
- User defined Recalls.
- User defined fields.
- Labels and Cover sheets.
- Multiple different record numbering systems including RACGP, numeric and alphanumeric systems.
- Patient search by Surname, Given name(s), Date of birth, File number, UR number, Medicare number, or address.
- Medicare Online Patient verification for DVA and Medicare card details