The Tasks module allows staff to use work lists to efficiently manage actions relating to patient care and billing minimising risk. Key features are highlighted below,
- Task work lists are practice defined through field selection.
- Multiple task work lists can be established.
- Tasks list can be assigned at group, user or workstation.
- Tasks viewable in front office module, Totalcare and in clinical module Mozart against the patient Electronic Medical Record allowing for seamless e-communication between front office and clinical staff.
- Provides an audit mechanism of workflow/task management as uncompleted tasks remain in the task screen.
- Manual or automatic (via rule preference setting) completion of tasks.
- Tasks allow for simpler billing processes for services provided post patient (e.g. diagnostic reporting).